Updated July 2020 (What a year, whew!!!)
The motto of this site is “Witnessing across Arts and Genres”
Witnessing what? Our collective struggles toward a sustainable and equitable world.
Indeed, Witnessing Across Genres = WAGProductions.Org, the name of my business site, where you will find three projects:
- Gessenica House Publishing, through which my books are offered for direct sale, and at Kindle/Amazon.
- SisterComrade Music, where you will find links to my ReverNation, Soundcloud and Bandcamp sites, plus my music blog.
- La Mere des Rennes Ballet, on the ongoing production of the ballet in all its details
This site, however is of a more personal nature. It, too, has three categories:
- A Pagan Theology Mission: “Craft and Cosmos” – focusing on the work of Iamblichus of Chalcis, through Gregory Shaw and as applied to Western Craft.
- My Newest PhD project and very dire it is too: Rebellion versus Collapse, which is just what it sounds – looking at Civil Disobedience Movements in direct relation to Civilizational Collapse Studies’ predictions.
- A Personal Public Blog: adventures at the edge.